We had a bunch of extra branches. So many…
(Horrible picture. I couldn’t find a good picture and didn’t think to take one, so this is a screen shot from a video.)
The pile is gone. Or rather moved. We made a dead hedge out of them.
It has the following function:
- Screen from neighbor
- Future source of firewood
- Place to put yard clippings
- Wildlife habitat
- Used up old branches
It was a fun build and went faster than anticipated. We simply used eight t-posts as a border, and filled it with sticks.
I like how it looks better than, say a white vinyl fence. But it is a bit wild. It does do what we wanted and screen the neighbor’s yard, and it only cost $50 for the t-posts.